The 2017 Honda Pilot Reviews
With its smart blend of versatile performance, comfortable interior, and high-tech features, the 2017 Honda Pilot delivers Glenrock and Douglas drivers the refined ride they require. With its spacious interior cabin and impressive performance delivery, the Pilot is the year’s SUV to watch. Find out what the critics had to say about the Pilot before heading to Honda of Casper to take it for a test drive.
Read the Reviews
We think the Pilot would be a great fit for Lander and Worland area drives, but don’t just take our word for it. Let’s take a look at what some of the top names in the automotive industry have to say:
- Motor Trend: “The Honda Pilot is one of the quickest three-row crossovers on the market.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “With its eye-appealing style, luxurious interior appointments, and impressive driving characteristics, the 2017 Honda Pilot is the eight-passenger, three-row family SUV by which to judge all others.”
- Car and Driver: “If a stylish, useful, and trouble-free ride is what you’re after, well—ladies and gentlemen, this is your Pilot speaking. The Pilot’s three rows provide plenty of room for all and a host of active-safety tech is available to keep everyone safe.”
The 2017 Honda Pilot
But what about the Pilot makes it so special? Here are just a few of the specifications and available features that set it apart from the rest of its segment:
- Boasting a 3.5L V6 engine, the 2017 Pilot delivers 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. This makes for a smooth ride, as well as a robust performance that’s more powerful than other three-row SUVs on the road.
- Featuring an interior appointed with heated leather seats and sporting features such as a 10-speaker premium audio system, the Pilot doesn’t just deliver on performance – it delivers on comfort and entertainment as well.
- The Pilot also comes available with a wide selection of active safety features and driver assist features, including Honda LaneWatch, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Blind Spot Monitoring.
Learn More About the 2017 Honda Pilot at Honda of Casper
If you’re a driver in the Casper or Riverton area, the 2017 Honda Pilot could be a great addition to your family. If you’d like to learn more, you can visit our dealership at 3801 CY Ave in Casper, WY and take the Pilot for a spin. You can also contact us online or call us at (307) 577-9333 with any questions you may have.