2017 Honda Accord Coupe Interior
Looking for a sporty and stylish vehicle that offers classic Honda design inside and out as well as a host of innovative features? Look no further – the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe is a well-suited match. Its interior, however, is one particular area that has a multitude of facets and features you may be interested in. This Honda vehicle combines intelligent tech with sleek designs – a combo that will appeal to many different Glenrock area drivers. Learn more about the Honda Accord Coupe interior before heading to Honda of Casper to tour it in person!
Comfort and Convenience
If you think the new Honda Accord Coupe is your average coupe, think again – it offers plenty of comfort and design features typically available on much more expensive cars. Find out what Douglas drivers can expect when they step inside the Accord Coupe:
- Leather Accents – You’ll find both leather-trimmed seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob standard on the EX-L, EX-L V6, and Touring trims.
- One-Touch Power Moonroof – Enjoy a glimpse of the Riverton night sky with a simple push of a button. Activate the moonroof with ease to add some fresh air to your ride.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control – You and your passengers can find your ideal temperature regardless of the model your driving thanks to this standard system.
- Push Button Start – Don’t hassle with keys any longer. Simply use the Accord’s key fob to enter the vehicle, and engage the engine with bush button start.
- 10-way Power Driver’s Seat – Find your favorite driving position with a 10-way power driver’s seat on the EX, EL-L, EX-L V6, and Touring trims. On the EX-L, EX-L V6, and Touring trims, this features also lets you save two positions so you don’t have to take the time to readjust when getting into your car.
Advanced Technology Features
Whether you’re simply commuting to Lander or driving through Worland, it’s important to stay connected on the go. The 2017 Accord Coupe has you covered with its many high-tech interior features:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ – No matter what the adventure, the Honda Accord has your back with its navigation system featuring HD Digital Traffic and voice recognition. These features come standard on the Touring trim, but are also available on the EX-L and EX-L V6 trims.
- Seven-Speaker Sound System – Listen to all your favorite songs with a sound system that does them justice. Standard on the EX, EX-L, EX-L V6 and Touring trims, this seven-speaker sound system provides 360 watts and a subwoofer. But regardless of what trim you have, you will be able to listen to music via Pandora radio with your compatible smartphone.
- HondaLink® Connectivity – Easily connect compatible mobile devices via Hondalink® to stream music, schedule service appointments, and more from the comfort of the driver’s seat.
- Music Connectivity – Connect your compatible smartphone to your sound system via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. You can also access directions via the Display Audio touchscreen.
- SMS Text Message Function – There’s no need to take your attention away from the road to text. Simply use the LX-S’s SMS text message function to send messages in a safe way.
Passenger and Cargo Design
Fortunately, every model of the 2017 Accord Coupe comes offers a spacious interior for both passengers and cargo. Each trim seats five passengers; the LX-S provides 95.6 cubic feet of passenger volume, while the other models offer 93.1 cubic feet. In terms of cargo, you can fit up to 13.7 cubic feet of gear into the LX-S, and 13.4 cubic feet of goods into all other trims. Front passengers will get 42.2 inches of legroom and 58.9 feet of shoulder room, while rear passengers can stretch their legs with 33.7 inches of legroom and make use of 55.1 inches of shoulder room. While the Accord Coupe is a compact car, it still offers enough room for both passengers and any cargo they need to bring along.
Step into the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe Interior at Honda of Casper
Now that you know a little bit more about what to expect inside the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe, it’s time to Visit Honda of Casper to experience it for yourself! Simply visit our dealership at 3801 CY Ave in Casper, WY, and we’ll set you up with a test drive in the Honda Accord Coupe trim of your choice. If you have any questions prior to visiting or would like some more information, please feel free to contact us online or via phone at (307) 577-9333. We look forward to showing you the design and features you’ll find in the Accord Coupe!