2017 Honda Accord Coupe Performance
The 2017 Honda Accord Coupe isn’t just about chic style. The new Honda Accord Coupe has brains to match its beauty — see how with this profile of the Honda Accord Coupe’s performance. With a V6 engine option, multiple transmission choices and a commanding chassis, the Honda Accord encourages other Casper drivers to move over and make way for this well-designed machine.
Two Engines Plus a Remote Start Option
Maximize your Worland driving experience with the new Honda Accord Coupe, which features two powerful engine options paired with the modern convenience of remote ignition:
- 2.4L In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine: This engine is standard on the LX-S, EX, and EX-L trims of the Accord Coupe. It gives you a maximum output of 185 hp at 6400 rpms and 181 lb-ft of torque at 3900.
- 3.5L V6 Engine: Standard on the EX-L V6 and Touring trims, this engine gives you 278 hp at 6200 rpm. With a manual transmission, you get 251 lb-ft of torque at 5300 rpm, while an automatic transmission yields 252 lb-ft of torque at 4900 rpm.
- Remote Start System: Start your engine from 400 feet with the Remote Start key fob. You can also engage your heating/cooling system so your cabin is the perfect temperature when you’re ready to get going.
Three Transmission Options
Are you picky about your shifting? Choose a transmission that matches your Lander driving style:
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission: The manual transmission is available on the LX-S, EX, and EX-L V6 for those looking to have greater control of their shifting. Easily take command of the roads with a driver friendly transmission.
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission: Let the transmission do the work for you with a 6-speed automatic transmission. This option is available with the EX-L V6 and Touring trims for the 2017 Accord Coupe.
- Continuously Variable Transmission: Get a maximally efficient transmission with a continuously variable option. This transmission is an option for the LX-S, EX, and EX-L.
Competitive Fuel Economy
Every dollar matters at the Riverton gas pumps, and you won’t be shocked with your Accord Coupe’s gas bill. In fact, you may be pleasantly surprised:
- Manual Transmission: Paired with the 2.4L engine, this transmission averages 23 mpg in the city*, 32 mpg on the highway*, and 26 mpg combined*. Paired with the V6 engine, you can expect 18 mpg in the city*, 28 mpg on the highway*, and 21 mpg combined*.
- Automatic Transmission: This transmission averages 21 mpg in the city*, 32 mpg on the highway*, and 24 mpg combined*. It is paired with the V6 engine option.
- Continuously Variable Transmission: This option is only paired with the 2.4L engine. It gives you an average mileage of 26 mpg in the city*, 34 mpg on the highway*, and 29 mpg combined*.
Chassis Build and Construction
Effortlessly command the curves and corners of the Douglas backroads with a chassis designed to adapt to challenging road conditions:
- Construction: The 2017 iteration of the Accord Coupe uses unit body construction for increased performance on the road and in the event of accidental collisions.
- Front Suspension: For the 2017 Accord Coupe, the engineers have used a MacPherson Strut front suspension paired with a stabilizer bar. The bar is 18 millimeters on the LX-S, EX, and EX-L. The remaining trims use a 19-millimeter version.
- Rear Suspension: To add even more fun to your drive, the Honda engineers also added a multi-link rear suspension, which also utilizes a stabilizer bar. The bar is 16 millimeters.
It’s the details that truly make the difference on your Glenrock commute, which is why the Accord Coupe comes with a few bells and whistles:
- Electric Power Assisted Steering: When sharp corners suddenly pop into your view, you’ll be ready with power assisted steering at your fingertips. Get more control and better performance with EPAS.
- Power Assisted Brakes: Especially when it’s time for a quick reaction, you need responsive brakes. The Accord Coupe gives you just that on its 2017 iteration with power assisted brake power.
- All Season Tires: Get where you’re going with all the peace of mind in the world thanks to versatile all season tires. The specially formulated tires will grip the road to heighten your safety in hazardous driving conditions.
Experience the 2017 Honda Accord Firsthand at Honda of Casper
Now that you know what’s waiting for you at Honda of Casper, are you ready for a test drive? See true capability with the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe Performance at our lot located 3801 CY Ave. Do you want to ask a few questions or make an appointment before you come in? Give us a quick call at (307) 577-9333 or fill out our quick contact form.
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.