2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Interior Features and Design
With the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid, you don’t have to compromise on interior features and design that offers ample technology and passenger space. This hybrid model has it all, from a premium infotainment system to trunk space that isn’t minimized by an oversized battery. Casper, Glenrock, Douglas, Riverton, Lander, and Worland drivers can learn all about it here, then come by for a test drive at Honda of Casper!
A number of luxury features are offered inside of the new Honda Accord Hybrid to accommodate you and your passengers — even over long road trips. You’ll love how these features make driving seem effortless.
- Heated Front Seats: You’ll love this feature in the wintertime, providing warmth so that you don’t have to have the heating system on full-blast. The Touring edition also features heated rear outboard seating.
- Bluetooth Handsfree Link: You’ll be able to access phone calls and messages with this feature, controlled easily with steering wheel-mounted controls.
- Voice Commands: The Touring offers you the ability to speak commands to change infotainment options so you don’t have to fumble with the screen while you’re on the road.
- Push Button Start: No need to fumble with your keys, as this feature allows you to start the engine with a simple button located next to the steering wheel.
This sedan is loaded with entertainment equipment to make the ride more fun for you and your passengers — no matter how long or short of a time you’re on the road. From phone integration to premium sound production, the 2017 Honda Accord is full of technology to make driving easy and enjoyable.
- 7-inch Touchscreen Display: This infotainment system is programmed to offer you audio streaming, navigation accessibility, and more.
- Premium Audio System: The EX-L and Touring trims offer a 360-watt high quality sound system with 7 speakers, including a subwoofer so your favorite songs sound as good as they should.
- Smartphone Syncing: With Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, you can enjoy smartphone connectivity while you’re on the go to stream audio, take calls, and more.
- HondaLink: Use this smartphone app to monitor performance, schedule maintenance appointments, and more, so you can stay up to date on maintaining and protecting your vehicle.
The cabin was designed with your best interests in mind, with features placed thoughtfully and tastefully. There’s room to comfortably seat four passengers, and the design is pleasing for all to enjoy.
- Noise Cancellation: This model was built with glass and materials to make the cabin acoustically sound, saving you from exterior noise so that you can enjoy audio listening or conversation at ease.
- Trunk Space: A new compact lithium-ion battery pack offers you more cargo area than most hybrids with a total of 13.5 cu. ft.
- Soft-Touch Surfaces: The cabin is lined with quality materials for a sophisticated look and a feel you’ll enjoy.
- Wood-grain accents: Opt for these sophisticated accents that add a contrast to the interior and a classy touch to the cabin.
Experience relaxation in the cabin of the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid thanks to these comfort features. Materials and functions were chosen with care as we know how much time you spend behind the wheel.
- Leather Trimmed Seating: Both the EX-L and Touring trims come standard with premium leather seating for the best in driver and passenger comfort.
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob: Grab both with your comfort in mind, the leather allowing a more comfortable grasp for longer drives.
- Power Adjustments and Lumbar Support: The driver’s seat features 10-way power adjustments and power lumbar support, which makes all the difference on longer commutes.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Both driver and passenger can select which temperature settings are optimal with this A/C and heating system.
Step Inside the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid at Honda of Casper You can test drive the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid as soon as it hits the lot at Honda of Casper. We’re open Monday-Friday from 9AM-7PM and Saturdays from 9AM-6PM. We’re located at 3801 CY Avenue in Casper, WY, where we serve drivers from Glenrock, Douglas, Riverton, Lander, and Worland as well. Give us a call at 307-577-9333 to schedule an appointment, or contact us online for more information about the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid or any other vehicle in our inventory, as well as our repair and maintenance services!