2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Trims
The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid trims expanded with the new model year, giving Casper, Worland, and drivers across Wyoming access to three different styles of hybrid Accord. While many drivers will surely be happy with the base trim, Honda’s addition of the EX-L and Touring trims gives drivers options for high-tech and luxury upgrades. Read on to see a breakdown of what each trim includes so you can find out which one is the right hybrid for you.
There are three 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid trims, and Honda has gone all out to ensure that your new Honda Accord is well equipped. Each base hybrid model includes:
- High-Tech Cabin Features: Stay connected on the go with standard Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio, a 7.7-inch infotainment display, and both USB audio and Pandora radio integration. A multi-angle rearview camera tops it all off for peace of mind while backing up.
- Engineered for Comfort: This Accord comes standard with a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, dual-zone automatic climate control, and keyless entry and ignition.
- Honda Sensing Safety: The Honda Sensing package of driver assistance and accident prevention features brings state-of-the-art safety to the car with Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Forward Collision Warning, and more.
The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid has a base price of $29,605 (MSRP)*, and each model sports the same 212-hp hybrid powertrain, earning an EPA-estimated 49 mpg city** and 47 mpg highway** for 48 mpg combined.**
Drivers looking at the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid and wanting something a bit more luxurious need only step up to the EX-L trim level. Priced at $32,905 (MSRP)*, the Accord Hybrid EX-L upgrades both the comfort and the technology features:
- New Comfort Amenities: Leather-trimmed seating brings this hybrid up a notch in the class department, and you’ll find heated front seating as well as a power-adjustable front passenger seat to join the driver’s adjustable seating. Driver memory settings ensure your car feels just right, even after you’ve handed over the keys to someone else. The one-touch power moonroof lets in fresh air and sunshine with the push of a button.
- Upgraded Technologies: A 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen puts your music and vehicle settings at your fingertips. An upgraded 7-speaker stereo system brings HD radio and satellite radio as well as an additional USB port for charging your gadgets.
- Advanced Connectivity: The EX-L takes things a step beyond Bluetooth with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Honda’s very own HondaLink telematics system, bridging the gap between smartphone and sedan in exciting new ways.
As the top-of-the-line 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid trim, the Touring pulls out all of the stops and gives drivers one of the best packages of amenities we’ve ever seen on a sedan, hybrid or not. With a base price of $35,955 (MSRP)*, the Touring trim puts the finishing touches on the Accord Hybrid with the following features:
- Comfort Features: Stave off the chill of winter in the front and the back of the Accord as the heated front seats are joined by heated rear seating on the Touring trim to keep everyone comfortable.
- Technology Upgrades: A satellite-linked navigation system with voice controls is standard on the Accord Hybrid Touring, directing you where you need to go turn by turn. This state-of-the-art system can route you around slowed traffic or construction and direct you to points of interest along the way for longer trips.
- Exterior Amenities: The Touring differentiates itself from the standard and EX-L models with a set of LED headlights with automatic high-beam control, giving the front end a distinct look and offering a bright path ahead.
- Safety Upgrades: Keep your Accord Hybrid looking pristine with the Touring’s front and rear parking sensors, letting you slip into the tightest of parallel parking spots or maneuver into a packed garage with ease.
As the top-of-the-line model, it’s tough to put into words just what makes this sedan so special; you really owe it to yourself to feel the elegance of it by sitting behind the wheel and taking it for a spin.
Take a Test Drive of the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Trims at Honda of Casper
The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid trims have already left an impression on us at Honda of Casper, and we can’t wait to help you find the right fuel conscious Accord for your needs. Contact us online, or call us at 877-224-1448 to get behind the wheel of a new Accord Hybrid with a test drive at our dealership, located at 3801 CY Ave Casper, WY 82604.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set their own prices.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors.