2017 Honda Civic Performance
Switch up your Casper driving experience with the ramped up 2017 Honda Civic performance. Choose from multiple transmission options, and take advantage of performance enhancing technologies at every turn.
Engine and Transmission
Choose the right balance of horsepower, torque, and mileage for your new Honda Civic to complete your morning Worland commute:
- 2.0L Engine: This engine gives you 158 hp at 6500 rpm and 138 lb-ft of torque at 4200 rpm. It averages 40 mpg highway**.
- 1.5L Turbo Engine: This engine gives you a maximum of 174 hp at 5500 rpm and 167 lb-ft of torque at 5500 rpm. It averages 42 mpg on the highway**.
- Manual Transmission: This 6-speed manual transmission comes as a standard on the initial models of the 2017 Honda Civic. Take full control of every shift with this manual transmission option.
- Continuously Variable Transmission: This automatic transmission option caters to the engine of your choosing for efficient control over your shifting. It also comes with a manual mode.
Stability and Handling
When you want to have a more thrilling drive on the Lander roads, these technologies will help you keep all four wheels on the ground:
- Vehicle Stability Assist: When you hit a curve or corner too fast, this system will adjust your engine’s power distribution to ensure all four wheels stay firmly on the road.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: To maintain optimal traction, your tires need to have the proper air pressure. When your tires are low, this system will give you a warning.
- Suspension: This entire 2017 Civic line utilizes a MacPherson strut front suspension and multi-link rear suspension for optimal road handling at every turn.
- Electric Power Assisted Steering: Whether you’re blazing down the highway or slowly pulling out of the parking space, this system adjusts so steering is effortless and precise.
- ACE Body Structure: This body structure gives you a lighter frame without sacrificing the strength and integrity of the frame on your Honda Civic.
- Traction Control: When the rain, snow, and sleet threaten your traction, this system will adjust your Civic’s performance to make sure you have a strong grip on the road.
See every inch of the Riverton road ahead with LED lights all around:
- LED Headlights: Your headlights are made with only LED lights, which burn brighter and longer than their counterparts. Effortlessly see everything on the road ahead.
- C-Shaped LED Taillights: With a unique C-shaped design, these LED taillights will help you stand out in the night. No one will be able to miss your 2017 Civic.
- LED Daytime Running Lights: When the morning fog and mist minimize your road perspective, just turn on your LED DRL to illuminate the highways and byways.
To keep your peace of mind in Douglas, the Honda engineers have included these elements in the Honda Sensing safety suite:
- Lane Keeping Assist System: If you start veering form the center of the lane without signaling, your steering will adjust to keep you in the center of the lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This system functions much like you’re average cruise control, but it also works to maintain a safe distance between you and the car ahead.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: In the event of an unavoidable collision, this system helps you brake in a timely fashion thanks to its detection technologies.
- Road Departure Mitigation System: Using a small camera, this system detects the road markers and lets you know if you veer off the road. If corrective action isn’t taken, it will help steer you back to center.
Safety and Performance Extras
The 2017 Civic has plenty more in store for your Glenrock performance needs:
- Honda LaneWatch: Turn on your signal and you’ll see a live video display of what’s happening around you from the camera on your passenger’s side mirror.
- Multi-Angle Rear View Camera: As you pull out of those tricky parking spaces, you’ll see a live stream of what’s occurring behind you, so you’ll never hit trashcans or stray toys again.
- Electric Parking Brake: To save space and minimize effort, the Civic engineers have includes an electric parking brake that activates with the press of a button.
Test Drive the 2017 Honda Civic at Honda of Casper
Are you ready to test out the 2017 Honda Civic Performance for the first time? Come down to Honda of Casper located at 3801 CY Ave and take your first test drive. If you want to ask questions or make an appointment, give us a call at 307-243-2044 or fill out our quick contact form.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.