Experience the 2017 Honda Ridgeline’s High-Powered Performance
Rarely does a truck as powerful, as high-performing, as unprecedented in its capabilities as the 2017 Honda Ridgeline appear on the automotive landscape.
Sure, the Ridgeline gives drivers a wealth of entertainment technologies to keep drivers connected and entertained throughout the drive. Yes, the Ridgeline is a notably safe truck, outfitted with a collection of solid safety systems that are designed to keep passengers and drivers secure on the open road. Of course, the Ridgeline also gives you an immensity of cabin space as well as a huge amount of room in the truck bed, in which you can store all your gear, whether work- or play-related.
But there’s one other thing, and it may be the most important — the 2017 Honda Ridgeline offers virtually unsurpassed performance specifications, with a massively powerful engine, huge amounts of horsepower, an impressive transmission system, high levels of fuel economy, and a bevy of special driver assist features as well. Let’s look at each of these areas in closer detail.
First of all, the Ridgeline provides you with a titanically powerful engine:
- The Ridgeline runs on a 3.5L V-6 aluminum-alloy engine with Variable Cylinder Management, a 24-Valve SOHC i-VTEC valve train, and an Active Control Engine Mount system.
- It’s also worth pointing out here that, depending on your preference, you can outfit your Ridgeline in either All-Wheel-Drive or Two-Wheel-Drive.
Horsepower, Torque, Towing Capability
What does all this mean in practice? It’s simple: mighty power, massive torque, and mega-speed:
- Equipped with its 3.5L V-6 engine, the Ridgeline can get 280 hp.
- At the same time, it gathers a wild 262 lb-ft of torque.
- Finally, the Ridgeline is able to tow as many as 5,000 pounds, meaning that you’re never going to have any problems getting all your equipment to the worksite or lugging that heavy boat out to the lake for your summer vacation.
In addition to all of this power, the Ridgeline also gives you a tremendously impressive transmission system, designed to ensure you a memorably smooth drive and expert handling:
- The Ridgeline features a 6-speed automatic transmission system in all of its trim levels, guaranteeing superb handling.
Nor does this vehicle sacrifice fuel efficiency to power. In fact, the Ridgeline promises eyebrow-raising levels of efficiency in all of its trims, though their precise values depend on whether the truck is outfitted with AWD or 2WD:
- In Two-Wheel-Drive, the Ridgeline can get as much as 19 mpg city* and 26 mpg highway*.
- Even in All-Wheel-Drive, though, the Ridgeline can generate 18 mpg city* and 25 mpg highway*.
- At the same time, the Ridgeline is an astoundingly clean truck, having earned a CARB Emissions rating of LEV3-ULEV125.
Last but certainly not least, the 2017 Honda Ridgeline comes fully equipped with a huge range of special driver assist features to boost its performance. These include the following:
- Eco Assist – With Eco Assist, the Ridgeline gives you the option of choosing between three high-performing driving modes depending on the conditions and terrain type in which you find yourself driving, thus allowing you to improve handling even more.
- Active Noise Cancellation – Especially useful on long highway drives, Active Noise Cancellation prevents too much road noise from interrupting your drive, meanwhile ensuring even better audio.
- Hill Start Assist – Hill Start Assist makes starting the engine on an incline or decline simply. By locking the brakes as the engines turns, the Ridgeline is able to avoid slipping before you put your foot on the gas pedal.
- Remote Engine Start – This system allows you to turn the truck on remotely, enabling you, for example, to let a work-partner use it without even having to give him the keys.
- High-Capacity Radiator with High-Power Fans – Especially useful during the hot summer months, the Ridgeline’s fan system keeps the engine cool and the truck running well during highway driving on hot days.
Explore the Honda Ridgeline’s Performance Today!
Here’s the thing: you don’t even need to take our word for all of this. You need only visit our Honda of Casper dealership at 3801 CY Ave in Casper in order to experience all that this exciting vehicle has to offer. Alternatively, you’re welcome to arrange a test drive over the phone by calling us at 307-577-9333. Chat with one of our friendly, knowledgeable representatives about the new Ridgeline, and learn all there is to know about one of the year’s very best vehicles!
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.