2017 Honda Ridgeline Trims
The 2017 Honda Ridgeline is a versatile truck that meets workday needs as well as weekend adventures for drivers in Casper. Available this model year in seven trims, you can elect the features that are right for your lifestyle, like a leather interior, integrated navigation system, or the Honda Sensing driver assistance package. Drivers of Glenrock and Douglas, you can read about all available trims below. Then, come on in from Riverton, Lander, Worland, and beyond for a test drive today!
2017 Honda Ridgeline RT
The RT is the base trim level of the new Honda Ridgeline, with a spacious cabin and a powerful engine.
- Performance: The RT is powered by a 3.5L V6 engine that generates up to 280-hp and 262 lb.-ft. of torque. With AWD, it’s capable of towing up to 5,000 lbs., or you can tow up to 3,500 lbs. with standard FWD. Eco-Assist System and Hill Start Assist are standard to offer efficiency and safety.
- Interior: Inside of the double cab, you’ll have a push button start and illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls to access Bluetooth hands free calling and audio streaming. A 5-inch color LCD screen shows you all of your entertainment options.
- Exterior: A power locking dual-action tailgate is standard on this model, and you’ll have multi-reflector automatic halogen headlights. LED taillights and an integrated trailer hitch are featured in the rear.
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTS
This model adds some luxury to the standard features of the RT.
- Performance: The RTS is powered by the same engine as the RT, and remote engine start allows you to start the vehicle before you enter to warm it up on winter days.
- Interior: Inside of the RTS, you’ll upgrade to a tri-zone automatic climate control system with humidity control and air filtration. HomeLink Remote system allows you to program your garage door opener as well.
- Exterior: Body colored door handles make for a seamless appearance, and Smart Entry is standard on your key fob. Fog lights match the automatic halogen headlights.
2017 Honda Ridgeline Sport
The Sport trim is equipped with exterior badging and a sleek design.
- Performance: This model shares the same 3.5L V6 engine with available AWD. Remote Engine Start is also standard.
- Interior: Inside of the Sport, you’ll have the same features as the RTS.
- Exterior: The exterior of the Sport features Sport badging and Crystal Black Pearl paint with a black painted exterior trim. This model sits on 18-inch painted gray alloy wheels.
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL
The RTL builds off of the RTS trim with some feature and technology enhancements.
- Performance: As with the rest of the lineup, you’ll have a 3.5L V6 engine with powerful towing capabilities.
- Interior: Inside the RTL, you’ll enjoy leather-trimmed seats with heating capabilities and 10-way power adjustments for the driver. A leather-wrapped steering wheel is standard.
- Exterior: In addition to the aforementioned features, an acoustic windshield reduces noise to make the cabin a quieter place.
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T
The RTL-T adds on to the prior models with upgraded tech for your enjoyment.
- Performance: The 3.5L V6 engine powers this truck with available AWD.
- Interior: Inside of the RTL-T, you’ll have an auto-dimming rearview mirror. A 225-watt 7-speaker sound system plays your audio, and you’ll upgrade to an 8-inch touchscreen display that features Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation system with Voice Recognition. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto allow you to connect to your smart phone for SMS texting and more. HD Radio and Pandora compatibility are also standard.
- Exterior: The RTL-T offers the same exterior features as the RTL, and it adds Honda LaneWatch for a wide view of the passenger exterior from a camera on the side view mirror on the touchscreen display.
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
The RTL-E moves you up the line with driver assistance features that will help you on the road.
- Performance: This model offers Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD standard. Honda Sensing package gives you Lane Keeping Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control.
- Interior: Inside, the RTL-E adds heating to the leather-wrapped steering wheel and ambient lighting throughout.
- Exterior: You’ll have Bling Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Monitor on the side view mirrors, and Auto High-Beam Headlights adjust the automatic LED headlights automatically. A moonroof is standard as is a power-sliding rear window and rear parking sensors.
2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
The Black Edition is a special edition that features everything offered by the RTL-E trim and adds a Black Edition exterior trim and leather interior as well as 18-inch black alloy wheels and red ambient lighting to the interior.
- Performance: The Black Edition trim boasts the same mighty 3.5L V-6 engine.
- Interior: The Honda Ridgeline Black Edition ups the luxury with ambient LED lighting and illuminated beverage holders.
- Exterior: This trim promises the best in exterior amenities — matching the RTL-E trim but with a slick black exterior.
Jump in the 2017 Honda Ridgeline Trims Today at Honda of Casper
You can take any of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline trims out for a test drive at Honda of Casper, located at 3801 CY Ave in Casper, WY, near Glenrock and Douglas. If you’re making the trip from Riverton or Worland, you can always make an appointment by giving us a call at (307) 577-9333. If you have any questions, you can always contact us online. We look forward to meeting Worland drivers and beyond today!