Trims and Pricing
When you want a customizable option for your Riverton drive, the 2017 Accord Coupe gives you exactly what you need. Enjoy these five trims and their add-ons:
- 2017 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S: Enjoy a widely praised 6-speed manual transmission and 185 hp with this model starting at $24,025*.
- 2017 Honda Accord Coupe EX: Upgrade with 10-way power seats and Push Button Start. Starts at $26,150*.
- 2017 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L: From leather trimmed seating to a leather wrapped steering wheel, this trim is all about luxury. Begins at $28,995*.
- 2017 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6: Get more with 278 hp paired with a responsive manual transmission. Starts at $31,175*.
- 2017 Honda Accord Coupe Touring: Never lose your direction with satellite linked navigation. Begin at $34,375*.
Make a splash on the Douglas roadways with the eye-catching 2017 Accord Coupe. What makes the exterior stand out from the rest?
- LED Lights: Enjoy a full LED suite including LED headlights, taillights, and daytime running lights. See the road ahead and be seen no matter the time of day.
- Attractive Shape: The shape is distinctly Honda with exaggerated shoulders and sleek curves.
- Race-Inspired Aerodynamics: Pulling inspiration from highly developed racing machines, the Accord Coupe slices through the wind.
Never sacrifice looks and comfort from performance again. Take control of your Worland with a Coupe that is customized for your tastes:
- 2.4L Inline 4-Cylinder Engine: Get a powerful 185 hp at 6400 rpms.
- 3.5L V6 Engine: Enjoy 278 hp at 6200 rpms.
- 3 Transmission Options: You can choose from 6-speed automatic and manual transmissions as well as the CVT option.
Interior Features and Design
When cabin comfort is important to your Glenrock driving experience, the 2017 Accord Coupe doesn’t disappoint:
- 10 Way Adjustable Seats: You and your front passenger enjoy full control over your seating experience with 10 way adjustable seats. Plus, the driver’s seat includes memory settings.
- Dual Zone Climate Control: Take care of your front passenger and let them decide on the right temperature. You can set your own zone to whatever your like.
- Home Link: Link three buttons to your garage door, home security, and lighting.
Advanced Safety Technologies
How do you stay extra safe on the Lander highways and byways? Start with the incredible Honda Sensing Suite, which includes these technologies:
- Road Departure Mitigation System: As soon as you start to veer off the road, you’ll receive a warning. Corrective steering engages if needed.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: Get a warning when objects ahead are too close. Autonomous braking takes over if necessary.
- Lane Keeping Assist System: If you veer from center, your system will let you know.
2017 Honda Accord Coupe Reviews
Why are the experts so excited about the 2017 Accord Coupe? Read all about it below:
- Car Connection: “Even in the final year of its current design — its combination of comfort, features, safety ratings, driving dynamics, and value are without peer in the class…. Accord is one of the few available with both manual and automatic transmission and among the shrinking number to offer both four- and six-cylinder engines.”
- Edmunds: “The 2017 Honda Accord is a must-drive if you’re looking for a midsize sedan. Building on last year’s significant updates, the 2017 Accord should appeal whether you’re prioritizing interior space, fuel economy, value or an engaging driving experience. There’s a little something for everyone.”
- Auto Blog: “It sounds spectacular too, with a howly, Civic Si-worthy exhaust note and a notable lack of any piped-in induction silliness. It simply sounds like, you know, an engine – and a very good one at that. The buttery smooth, six-speed manual transmission has a light action, making this a true case where all you need to shift is a flick of the wrist.”
- Car and Driver: “With no rear-drive hardware to accommodate, as in the Mustang and the Camaro, the Honda has 13 cubic feet of trunk space and a much more generous back seat that actually is habitable for adult humans. The front half of the coupe’s cabin is largely the same as the four-door’s, with comfortable seats and generally pleasant materials.”
Visit Honda of Casper to Test Drive the Accord Coupe
Are you ready for your test drive? Come by Honda of Casper located at 3801 CY Ave to take your new Coupe for a spin. If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, give us a call at (307) 577-9333 or fill out our quick contact form.