Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback comes in four different trim levels so you can choose which standard tech works for your lifestyle and budget.
- 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX – MSRP starting at $19,700*
- 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport – MSRP starting at $21,300*
- 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX – MSRP starting at $22,800*
- 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi – MSRP starting at $25,300*
This hatchback adds to the sculpted body of the sedan with a sloping rear roofline accented by a spoiler for aerodynamic performance. LED headlights and black accents are featured on the front fascia, and the rear has unique LED taillight bars for stylish visibility. This model sits on 18-inch alloy wheels, and you’ll have a dual exhaust in the rear.
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback is powered by a 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with direct injection. This engine is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission or a CVT. The Sport trim comes with dual-mode paddle shifters when you go with the CVT for a more specific gear change. This engine produces up to 174 horsepower on the LX trim and up to 180 horsepower on the Sport, EX, and EX-L Navi trims.
Interior Features and Design
There’s no shortage of space inside of this hatchback that seats five. The rear seats collapse flat to reveal impressive cargo room. A leather trim is plush and comfortable, and you’ll love the modern amenities inside of the cabin.
- 7-inch Touchscreen Infotainment: Connect your smartphone, stream audio, and access navigation services from the responsive display on the center console.
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls: Access Bluetooth HandsfreeLink and switch between phone calls and audio adjustments without taking your hands off of the wheel.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay: Access your messages, music, apps, and more from your smart device using these seamless syncing services.
Advance Safety Technologies
These advanced safety technologies will make this hatchback a car that you’ll feel safe inside driving your loved ones around.
- Lane Departue Warning: Stay safely within the bounds of your lane thanks to this camera monitoring system that alerts you when there’s lane drift without a turn signal.
- Forward Collision Warning: This available system provides audible and visual alerts when you’re in danger of hitting the car ahead of you.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: If there’s no avoiding a forward collision, this system will apply automatic braking to try to minimize or avoid impact.
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Reviews
Critics can’t wait for this new take on an old favorite to arrive in U.S. lots as they praise its style and power.
- Autoblog: “The turbo engine is a charmer, and we have said from the start that it would be that much better with a stick, even though most people will choose the CVT anyway. But yay for freedom of choice.”
- US News: “It feels glued to the road, handles curves with grace, and delivers sporty handling in and out of curves. The improvements in handling haven’t stiffened the Civic’s comfortable ride, however, meaning long-distance commuters will enjoy a smooth drive.”
- Car and Driver: “From the looks of this concept, we like where this Civic is headed—particularly since it’s headed our way.”
- TopSpeed: “Now, there’s a five-door hatchback on the way, and thankfully, it offers all that good stuff, plus the option for a true-blue six-speed manual transmission to mate with the 1.5-liter turbocharged four-banger. Best of all, it’s coming to the U.S.”
Don’t Wait — Jump in the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Today
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback is available now at Honda of Casper. You can stop by for a test drive from Monday-Saturday at 3801 CY Ave in Casper, WY, where we serve drivers of Glenrock, Douglas, Riverton, Lander, and Worland. Schedule an appointment with one of our friendly sales specialists by giving us a call at (307) 577-9333. We’re available online to answer any of your questions about our inventory or services, too.