Trims and Pricing
Drivers of Lander, get ready. The new Honda Civic is offered in five different trim levels that can accommodate many budgets and needs.
- 2017 Honda Civic LX – MSRP starting at $18,740*
- 2017 Honda Civic EX – MSRP starting at $21,140*
- 2017 Honda Civic EX-T – MSRP starting at $21,500*
- 2017 Honda Civic EX-L – MSRP starting at $23,800*
- 2017 Honda Civic Touring – MSRP starting at $26,600*
Sharp lines and an aggressive grille announce your arrival in unrivaled style. At the front of the vehicle, LED headlights and tail lights illuminate the way, and rain-sensing windshield wipers initiate on their own when you opt for the Touring trim. With nine paint colors to choose from, you’re sure to find the one that fits your unique style. Available body-colored power side mirrors with heating and integrated turn indicators are also available.
The new Honda civic lineup offers two engines to give you efficient and powerful performance that you can depend on.
- Standard Engine: A 2.0L 4-cylinder engine comes in with a rating of 158-hp and delivers up to 40 mpg highway in fuel return. You can pick between a 6-speed manual transmission or a CVT.
- Turbocharged Power: A 1.5L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine picks up the pace, coming in at 174-hp and giving you up to 42 mpg highway. Both transmissions are available with this option, too.
Interior Features and Design
Inside of its spacious cabin, the Honda Civic is equipped with the latest in infotainment technology as well as comfort features the whole family will love.
- Upgraded Seating: While cloth seating is standard, you can go for leather-trimmed seats with heating abilities power adjustments up front when you choose the EX-L or Touring models.
- Touchscreen Infotainment: An available 7-inch display gives you access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, hands-free texting, an available navigation system, and access to select apps.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control: Both driver and front passenger can choose their own level of comfort with individual temperature settings available on higher trims.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Honda prioritizes the safety of you and your passengers. Thanks to these advanced safety technologies, you’ll feel confident on any road in Riverton or Douglas.
- Honda Sensing: An available smart suite of driver assistance technologies includes Collision Mitigation Braking, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keeping Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control.
- Honda LaneWatch: Standard on the EX and above, a camera in the passenger side mirror displays a clear view of vehicles approaching your blind spot so you can change lanes easily.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Your touchscreen display will reflect a view of what’s around the vehicle as well as available Dynamic Guidelines so you can see exactly where the vehicle is headed in tight parking spots and more.
2017 Honda Civic Reviews
Check out what the experts have to say to see that it’s clear that the 2017 Honda Civic is a prime choice for young drivers and families alike.
- Edmunds: “Are you interested in impressive fuel economy and/or class-leading acceleration? Yep, the Civic’s got that. What about a comfortable, roomy interior filled with upscale materials? Check.”
- Car and Driver: “The Civic exemplifies automotive excellence and blends fun with efficiency and practicality. Precise steering, a solid chassis, and a well-tuned suspension provide both a compliant ride and sweet handling.”
- Motortrend: “For cars as efficient as they are, the engines deliver a modestly powerful punch, and the overall driving dynamics of the Civic are spirited.”
- The Car Connection: “In the back seat, the Civic outperforms almost all the cars it names as rivals, and some others, too. There’s enough head room and leg room for 6-footers to sit behind 6-footers, with an inch of knee room to spare”
Take on the Road With the 2017 Honda Civic Today
At Honda of Casper, you can take the 2017 Honda Civic on a test drive today. We’re located at 3801 CY Avenue, near Glenrock and Worland customers. If you’d like to make an appointment before taking the trip from Lander, give us a ring at 307-243-2044, or contact us online with any questions you may have.