Trims and Pricing
Four trims offer families a wide variety of options to choose from, starting with a budget-friendly choice up to luxury standards!
- 2017 Honda CR-V LX – MSRP starting at $24,045*
- 2017 Honda CR-V EX – MSRP starting at $26,695*
- 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L – MSRP starting at $29,195*
- 2017 Honda CR-V Touring – MSRP starting at $32,395*
The muscular 2017 Honda CR-V starts with an attractive front fascia that offers LED headlights and daytime running lights. Sitting on 17-inch alloy wheels, you’ll have rain-sensing windshield wipers on the Touring trim. A power tailgate makes it simple to load up cargo, and a hands-free access power tailgate is also available.
Depending on the trim that you choose, you’ll have one of the two available engine options on this year’s CR-V. Both engines work with a continuously variable transmission with Sport Mode for maximum fuel efficiency.
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder Engine: Generating up to 184-hp and 180 lb.-ft. of torque, this engine comes standard with the LX.
- 1.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: The rest of the lineup will give you this engine that develops up to 190-hp and 179 lb.-ft. of torque.
Interior Features and Design
Everyone will enjoy going for a ride in this spacious cabin. With a versatile interior and plenty of modern tech, the new CR-V offers families a fun and comfortable ride each and every time.
- Accommodating Cabin: Available leather-trimmed seats with heating and power-adjustments and power-lumbar support give you superior comfort. The rear seat easily folds flat to reveal a maximum cargo space of up to 76 cu. ft.
- Easy Infotainment: A 7-inch touchscreen display gives you the ability to access select apps, sync your smart device, stream audio, and use an available navigation system for turn-by-turn directions.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Both driver and passenger can set the temperature that’s most comfortable. With independent controls, there won’t be any fussing.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Cruise with confidence as the 2017 Honda CR-V has the safety features that will give you the peace of mind that you and your family are protected anywhere that you go.
- Driver Assistance Technology: Collision Mitigation Braking, Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Auto High-Beam Headlights, and Blind Spot Monitoring System with Cross Traffic Monitor are standard as part of the Honda Sensing package standard on the EX, EX-L, and Touring.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Standard on every vehicle, this camera makes it easy to maneuver in and out of tight spots. On the EX and above, you’ll have added Dynamic Guidelines for your convenience.
- ACE Body Structure: Advanced Compatibility Engineering, or ACE, body structure is designed to keep you and your passengers safe in the event of an impact by distributing energy away from passenger zones.
2017 Honda CR-V Reviews
Critics applaud the Honda CR-V for its accommodating cabin and smooth ride. Its improvements are making a strong impression.
- Car and Driver: “Versatility, competency, and reliability are the tenets on which the CR-V hangs its hat, hence its 2017 10Best award. Supportive seats and a firm but supple ride make it easy to live with.”
- Autoblog: “The Honda CR-V was the best-selling vehicle in the compact CUV segment last year, and it has been redesigned for 2017. Major updates mean more space inside for passengers and cargo, a bit more power and efficiency from a new 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, and a quieter, more comfortable driving experience.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “The redesigned CR-V is both more comfortable over rough roads and more composed around corners than the previous model. The suspension does a good job of striking a balance between the two, staying cushioned when you’re cruising but still being tight enough to keep the CR-V from leaning too much around corners.”
The 2017 Honda CR-V is Waiting For You
Meet us at Honda of Casper to take the 2017 Honda CR-V for a test drive today. We’re located at 3801 CY Ave in Casper, WY, near Glenrock and Douglas customers. If you have any questions, call (307) 577-9333 to speak with a sales specialist, or leave a message online. We look forward to earning your business from Riverton, Lander, and Worland!