Trims and Pricing
Discover your perfect match and Worland sanctuary among the 2017 HR-V’s three distinct trims:
- 2017 Honda HR-V LX: Travel anywhere with 2nd Row Magic Seats that give you the cargo space and flexibility you need. Prices start at $19,365*.
- 2017 Honda HR-V EX: Stay comfortable with heated front seats and automatic climate control. Plus, Honda LaneWatch will have your back in morning traffic. Starts at $21,415*.
- 2017 Honda HR-V EX-L Navi: Enjoy HD radio, leather trimmed seats and satellite linked navigation system. Prices begin at $24,840*.
Are you looking for a bolder look for your Lander commute? The Honda HR-V makes a statement with a classic edge that’ll survive the car fads of today:
- LED Taillights: Be seen and make a statement with powerful LED taillights set into an angular rear fascia.
- Stunning Profile: From every angle, the HR-V shows a unique profile with a sporty finish. Dynamic lines hint at this finely tuned machine’s powerful driving ability.
- Aggressive Grille: The aggressive grille draws power from a dark background accented with a tasteful streak of chrome.
Make every curve and stop along your Riverton journey give you a thrill with excellent handling and economical power:
- 1.8L 4-Cylinder Engine: At 6500 rpm, you’ll see a nice maximum output of 141 hp. At 4300 rpm, you’ll see the maximum torque out put of 127 lb-ft.
- All Wheel Drive: When the roads or the weather gets tough, the AWD system will be there to maximize traction for a safe and exciting driving experience.
- Mileage: The manual transmission averages 25 mpg in the city** and 33 mpg on the highway**, while the CVT option gives you 28 mpg in the city** and 34 mpg on the highway**. With AWD, you can expect 27 mpg in the city** and 31 mpg on the highway**.
Interior Features and Design
Comfort is an essential part of any Douglas, especially if you’ve got more than a few miles ahead. Look forward to your commute with the right blend of interior convenience:
- Honda Satellite Linked Navigation System: Get turn-by-turn directions right on your color touchscreen with HD traffic and voice control options.
- Honda Lane Watch: As you signal, a small camera gives you a live feed on your Display audio screen.
- Entertainment Technology: Use Bluetooth connectivity to stream audio from Pandora and SiriusXM.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Prepare for the unpredictable elements of the Glenrock roadways with safety features that’ll truly give you peace of mind:
- Rearview Camera: When you back up, get a live feed of what’s behind you to avoid little accidents.
- Vehicle Stability Assist: Keep all wheels on the ground with a system that adjusts power deliver on the go.
- Solid Structure: Stay protected with high-strength steel in the Honda HR-V’s body construction.
2017 Honda HR-V Reviews
Want to hear what the experts are saying? Take a look below:
- Cars in Trend: “Also in the list of differences you can find an upgraded grille, a sunroof, larger sidewall and concealed rear door handles. The 2017 Honda HRV is equipped with a new front fascia: a rectangular bumper with anti-fog lights; air-intakes; a front radiator with a chrome line, which looks much sleeker; the bumper cover is styled with metal.”
- 2016 Best SUVs: “With updated headlights and grill, the hood gets a new shape, and new curves are expected. Updated aerodynamic panels enhance the elegance of the vehicle. Inside the Cabin, a wide range of colors are available and include; Gray Leather, Gray Fabric, Black Leather and Black Fabric. A 7-inch touch screen will be available, and this will offer a simplified navigation of the vehicle.”
- Car and Driver: “Exactly what’s ideal regarding the HR-V is inside, including components such as the uncomplicated instrumentation organized under a single binnacle. Easy shapes develop the door panels; and also the pleasant, bright trim around the vents seems downright innovative. The seat cushions are short, but the leather covering them is soft as well as well sewed.”
Stop By for a Test Drive at Honda of Casper
Don’t just go based on looks alone! Come down to Honda of Casper located at 3801 CY Ave and take your new 2017 HR-V for a test drive. Do you want to ask a few questions first or make an appointment in advance? Give us a quick call at (307) 577-9333 or fill out our contact form.