The 2017 Pilot Gives You Choices: Five Trim Levels
Choosing the right trim level is critical for ensuring you get the most value out of your investment in the 2017 Pilot. Here is a brief overview of the starting MSRP for each baseline trim level and additional configuration options if applicable. As always, be sure to let our friendly staff know if you have any questions about these different models!
- LX: $30,595*. 2WD and AWD available.
- EX: $33,030*. 2WD, AWD, and Sensing package available.
- EX-L: $36,455*. 2WD, AWD, and Sensing package available.
- Touring: $41,670*. 2WD, AWD, and Sensing package available.
- Elite: $47,070*. AWD and Sensing package.
And there you have it: the five outstanding models of the 2017 Pilot. Choosing the right one depends on your unique automotive needs – and Honda of Casper is happy to help you choose the ideal one for you!
Take On Nature with Enhanced Styling and Helpful Exterior Features
Appropriate for its nature, the new 2017 Honda Pilot comes in a variety of earthen and adventurous colors that are suitable for your next road trip to a national park. Additionally, it includes a variety of exterior components that are both helpful and stylish. Here they are:
- Aerodynamic Styling: Improves efficiency while making your 2017 Pilot leave a lasting impression.
- Power Tailgate: An easy and convenient powered tailgate allows you to load cargo easily.
- Panoramic Roof: On the Elite model, you’ll enjoy a panoramic roof that unveils everything nature has to offer.
The Absolute Best in Midsize SUV Performance
Of course, when it comes to mid-sized SUVs, it’s not all about exterior looks and gadgets. You want – and you deserve – outstanding performance from your vehicle. Here is an overview of the engine configuration and performance output of the 2017 Pilot:
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission: Improves fuel efficiency – available on Touring and Elite models.
- 280 HP V6 Engine: A thundering 280 horsepower to get you where you need to go. Also achieves an outstanding 262 lb-ft of torque.
- Intelligent Traction Management: Handle snow and mud with ease thanks to the Intelligent Traction Management system available on EX and above.
Without a doubt, the new 2017 Pilot is one of the most performance-oriented and advanced SUVs on the market today.
A Comfortable and Versatile Interior
Adventures don’t have to be uncomfortable. The 2017 Pilot boasts one of the most advanced, comfortable, and versatile interiors on the SUV market today.
- One-Touch Second Row Seats: Available on EX-L and above.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Available on Elite model.
- Spacious Center Console: Plenty of space for a tablet. Available on Touring and Elite models.
Stay Safe on Your Next Adventure with the 2017 Pilot’s Advanced Safety Technologies
Safety is – without a doubt – one of the most critical elements of any SUV. Here’s what you can expect to receive on each and every 2017 Pilot:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Vastly improves rearview situational awareness and keeps you and your passengers safe.
- ACE Body Structure: Distributes energy more efficiently throughout the vehicle’s body in the event of an impact to decrease the chance of injury.
- Forward Collision Warning: Alerts you to potential forward collisions well before they have a chance to occur. Available on EX and above.
Here’s What the Experts Say about the 2017 Pilot
Curious about what the professional reviewers have to say about this mid-sized SUV? Let’s take a look!
- The Car Connection: “The Pilot’s plush ride and relaxed steering give it a luxurious, mature feeling.”
- Car and Driver: “If a stylish, useful, and trouble-free ride is what you’re after, well—ladies and gentlemen, this is your Pilot speaking.
- com: “With lots of space, a versatile interior and even a bit of off-road capability, the 2017 Honda Pilot is appealing for all sorts of reasons.”
- KBB: “With its eye-appealing style, luxurious interior appointments and impressive driving characteristics, the 2017 Honda Pilot is the 8-passenger, 3-row family SUV by which to judge all others.”
Test Drive the 2017 Honda Pilot in Casper Today!
Ready to get your hands on your very own 2017 Honda Pilot? Contact us today at Honda of Casper! You can reach us on the phone at (307) 577-9333 or visit us at the dealership – we’re located at 3801 CY Ave in Casper, WY. We proudly serve the residents of Casper, Glenrock, Douglas, Riverton, Lander, and Worland.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $940.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.