Trims and Pricing
You can pick between seven available trims of the new Honda Ridgeline, meaning there’s bound to be a model that has the features you’re looking for with an agreeable price point.
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline RT – MSRP starting at $29,475*
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTS – MSRP starting at $31,515*
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline Sport – MSRP starting at $33,015*
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL – MSRP starting at $33,780*
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T – MSRP starting at $35,930*
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E – MSRP starting at $41,470*
- 2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition – MSRP starting at $42,970*
There’s not a pickup truck with more style to match its powerful capability, and the 2017 Honda Ridgeline’s exterior leaves an impression on everyone who enters or passes:
- Dual-Action Tailgate: In addition to the usual fold-down action you might expect from a tailgate, the 2017 Ridgeline’s dual-action tailgate also features a sideways opening for easier bed access.
- In-Bed Trunk: The best way to secure your cargo and other items is with the in-bed trunk system. It’s huge, lockable, and even contains a drain plug if you would like to use it as a cooler.
- Sleek Design: Without a doubt, the new Ridgeline is a revolutionary design in pickup trucks. It’s sleek, angular, designed for the 21st
When it comes to pickup trucks, performance is a key determiner in whether or not you’ll invest in one or the other. Let’s explore some of the essential performance specs for the 2017 Ridgeline to help make your decision easier:
- Engine: The 5L V6 engine with a six-speed automatic transmission is capable of towing up to 5,000 lbs.
- Performance Specs: This engine develops up to 280-hp for a commanding ride, and the available intelligent Variable Torque Management all-wheel-drive system lets you navigate various road conditions and terrain.
- Fuel Economy: You’ll see up to 25 mpg highway** with this pickup.
Interior Features and Design
In addition to its new exterior and performance features, the 2017 Ridgeline is also getting an upgraded interior to better serve the needs of pickup drivers. Here are some of the most exciting features in store for you:
- Truck-Bed Audio System:The entire bed turns into an audio system that can be controlled remotely with Bluetooth.
- Rear-Seat Versatility: Configure the rear seat to carry passengers or cargo with ease. There’s enough space for bikes, TVs, and more.
- Designed for Comfort: Ergonomics and comfort are key priorities with the newly-redesigned Ridgeline.
Advanced Safety Technologies
You can rest assured that the 2017 Ridgeline will be most one of the safest pickup trucks on the road. With ample advanced safety technologies in store to keep you and your passengers protected, this pickup works to help you maintain control at all times.
- Honda Sensing: This suite of driver assistance technologies includes Collision Mitigation Braking System, Road Departure Mitigation System, and Lane Keeping Assist System.
- ACE Body Structure: This pickup uses high-strength steel in its unit body construction, and energy received from an impact is diverted away from passenger zones for ultimate protection.
2017 Honda Ridgeline Reviews
Critics have been looking forward to the new Honda Ridgeline release and praise its high-quality performance that’s guaranteed to help you in Lander and Worland areas:
- Car and Driver: “Expect it to ride and handle quite nicely, thanks to its independent rear suspension.”
- The Car Connection: “With its unibody structure, the 2017 Honda Ridgeline promises the best ride and handling in the class, and the interior appears to be the most refined as well.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “One thing seems certain: Honda is serious about making the new Ridgeline a success.”
- Edmunds: “More SUV-like ride and handling; roomy, comfortable cabin; innovative bed and “trunk” design.”
Visit Us Today at Honda of Casper!
To learn more about the 2017 Ridgeline and take it for a test drive, be sure to call us at (307) 577-9333 or contact us online. Honda of Casper is here to help you choose the right vehicle for your automotive needs, and you’ll find us at 3801 CY Ave in Casper, central for those in Glenrock, Douglas, Riverton, and beyond.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $940.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.