Experience the Features in the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan
The 2016 Honda Accord Sedan has quickly established itself as one of the season’s most exciting vehicles, giving drivers the complete package when it comes to performance, space, technology, and safety. In particular, the Accord Sedan can be equipped with three different engines, depending on trim level, ensuring drivers top-notch horsepower as well as unbeatable efficiency.
Likewise, the Honda Accord also offers a raft of safety devices designed to keep you and your passengers as safe as possible on the open road. This new Honda boasts an abundance of interior space and a lavishly crafted exterior design.
The Honda Accord gives drivers a wide spectrum of affordable trims to choose from. To understand just how exciting this car is, let’s look at a few of these areas in some detail, devoting special attention to the features that distinguish the Honda Accord Sedan.
First, the 2016 Honda Accord Sedan boasts an incredible range of performance features, including the following:
- Choice of Three Engines – Drivers can choose from a 2.4L I4 16-Valve DOHC DI engine that can produce 185 hp as well as 181 lb-ft of torque, a V6 engine that generates 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque, or a hybrid engine that gets 212 hp.
- Efficiency – Meanwhile, each engine option promises awesome efficiency. The first two engines give you between 27 and 31 mpg in the city* and 40 and 41 mpg* on the highway.
- Driver Assist Programs – Additionally, the Accord Sedan gives you driver assist programs like the following:
- Eco Assist – Eco Assist allows you to configure your driving mode given conditions and terrain types, allowing you to choose from three distinct modes.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Adaptive Cruise Control makes it possible for the Honda Accord to judge the speed of the cars around and set its cruising speed based on what it finds, thereby allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
- Hill Start Assist – Hill Start Assist makes starting on a hill as simple as can be by locking the brakes whenever you turn the engine on while the car is resting at an angle.
Along with its performance features, the Honda Accord Sedan also gives you a wide range of exciting interior features, and, in particular, an ample amount of space for passengers and cargo:
- Passenger Space – The Accord offers seating for 5 passengers, and it also gives you as many as 103.2 cubic feet of total passenger volume.
- Cargo Space – Likewise, the Accord Sedan promises between 15.5 and 15.8 cubic feet of cargo volume, ensuring that you have room for all the luggage and cargo that you see fit to bring along.
When we get to technology features, it’s honestly hard to know where to start — there are just so many great features. But here’s an attempt:
- The Accord gives you Apple CarPlay, allowing passengers to connect their smartphones directly to the vehicle, thereby accessing their own music, their own apps, their own maps, and much more beside.
- With its 4-speaker AM/FM Radio Seek System, you have the option of choosing between a number of streaming internet radio stations and even playing some of those old CDs as well.
- The Accord boasts steering-wheel-mounted controls, which allow you to adjust your music’s volume without ever having to take your hands off the wheel.
- The Accord also gives you a set of power outlets to keep your devices charged at all times.
- With its Automatic Climate Control system, you’re able to set the ideal temperature during winter, spring, summer, or fall.
- Finally, its Remote Trunk and Tailgate Release system make loading and unloading as simple as can be — just open the trunk from afar before depositing a heavy load in the back of the car.
Finally, the Honda Accord is outfitted with a collection of solid safety systems, including:
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Brake Assist
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Collision Mitigating Braking
- and Road Departure Mitigation
Experience the 2016 Honda Accord Sedan’s Features Yourself!
Drivers from across Wyoming can explore all that the new Honda Accord Sedan has to offers by simply visiting our Honda of Casper dealership. We’re located at 3801 CY Ave in Casper, but we can also be reached at 307-577-9333. Call today to arrange a test drive of this exciting sedan, or just to talk to our staff about what makes the new Honda Accord Sedan so special!
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.