See What Experts are Saying About the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid
Offering a blend of power and economy that makes it ideal for drivers Casper-area drivers, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid is the 2017 hybrid sedan to beat. Automotive experts have gotten an opportunity to get behind the wheel of the Accord Hybrid, and they have universally fallen in love with it.
What are the Critics Saying?
The experts praise the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid from every angle, from its exquisite style to its unbeatable handling and incredible efficiency. See for yourself what the most reputable critics love about the new Accord Hybrid:
- Edmunds says that “If you’re looking for a hybrid that’s comfortable, refined and feels great from behind the wheel, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid could be the car for you.”
- Kelley Blue Book compliments the style of the Accord hybrid, calling it “daring.”
- According to Car and Driver, the 2017 Accord Hybrid has been “face-lifted” from the previous model, and it now sports a number of “neat and…exclusive” features.
- Autoblog sings the praises of the 2017 Accord Hybrid’s economy, torque, and horsepower, saying the 2017 Accord Hybrids “are class-leading for midsize hybrid sedans.”
Accord Hybrid Specifications
But what about the 2017 Accord Hybrid is getting so much attention? Here are just a few of the features that are causing such a stir.
- With its in-line 4-cylinder engine and AC synchronous permanent-magnet electric motor, the Accord Hybrid offers a net 212 horsepower and 232 lb-ft of torque. To round out its power, the Accord Hybrid achieves a stunning 49 mpg city* and 47 mpg highway*.
- The 2017 Accord Hybrid promises an impeccable selection of comforts, including an 8-inch high-resolution display, a 7-speaker premium audio system, Sirius XM radio, and HondaLink.
- The Accord Hybrid comes available with a number of key safety features, including collision mitigation braking, road departure mitigation, vehicle stability assist, and brake assist.
Learn More About the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid at Honda of Casper
If you’re a driver in the Casper, Glenrock, Douglas, Riverton, Lander, or Worland area and you’d like to learn more about the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid, call us at 307-577-9333 or fill out our contact form. Then, stop in and see us at 3801 CY Avenue in Casper, WY for a test drive.
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.